Uncertainty, complexity, and regulatory oversight are increasing in today’s market. To help ensure sustainable growth and performance, chemical companies must constantly innovate and adapt their products, processes, and business models.
Volatile prices of raw materials and energy, as well as the trend to adopt global and sustainable sourcing policies have increased complexity and risks. Understanding spend across multiple business units, collaborating with and tracking supplier’s performance, and measuring critical KPIs to mitigate supplier-related risk becomes essential.
Globalization and shift of demand to emerging countries have significantly increased the level of complexity and uncertainty within supply networks. Hence, proactively managing risks and responding in real time to supply network events is crucial.
Additionally, growing competition and rapid commoditization have shrunk product life-cycles. In response to this, an accelerated, streamlined innovation process, an active management of a sustainable product portfolio, and best possible leverage of intellectual property are indispensable.
Further, it is essential to monitor and manage the growing number of regulations to minimize costs of compliance, risks of supply chain disruption, and damage to brand.
SAP4 Chemicals is Bokanyi Consulting’s solution for the midmarket Chemical Industry. Learn how you can achieve your goals with this midmarket solution based on decades of knowledge from SAP and Bokanyi Consulting. Our team of industry experts delivers results through this proven solution built on SAP’s world class Building Blocks.
- Enterprise Resource Planning – Effectively manage finances, sales and service, procurement and logistics execution, product development and manufacturing, human capital management, corporate services, and business analytics.
- Chemical Industry Best Practices – Benefit from industry-specific configuration and business processes based on SAP and Bokanyi’s combined experience.
- Technology Platform – Establish a foundation to quickly and cost-effectively add to your existing solution as your business grows and your needs change.
- Formula administration through maintenance of master data
- Improved information quality in sales, production, and controlling
- Process manufacturing with formula management
- Optimized production control
- Constantly updated market replacement costs reflecting current commodity demand
- Lot-related production, traceability, and recording
- Integrated quality management
- Automatic printing of delivery certificates and safety data sheets
- Fulfillment of government regulations
- Bulk chemical planning and processing
- Active ingredients management and potency management
- Alternative recipes and formulas
- Bulk storage, as well as warehouse management for ingredients and finished goods
- Customer make-to-order fulfillment as well as make-to-stock production