Today’s business climate presents more challenges than ever before. The leading industrial machinery and component manufacturers are developing new revenue streams by providing complete, turnkey solutions that deliver greater value to their customers. To become successful solution providers, manufacturers must compress sales cycle times through streamlined quoting and selling of standard or configurable products, services, and solutions.
Manufacturers must minimize time to profit for new projects through efficient engineering, procurement, production, and maintenance, reduce supply chain costs, and improve service levels through rapid response. In order to change across a collaborative network of employees, suppliers, and customers, they must do so all while minimizing any business disruptions in the process.
SAP4 Manufacturing is Bokanyi Consulting’s SAP solution for midmarket manufacturing companies. Learn how you can achieve all your goals with our team of industry experts delivering results through this proven solution built on SAP’s world class Building Blocks.
- Enterprise Resource Planning – Effectively manage finances, sales and service, procurement and logistics execution, product development and manufacturing, human capital management, corporate services, and business analytics.
- Manufacturing Best Practices – Benefit from industry-specific configuration and business processes based on SAP and Bokanyi’s combined experience.
- Technology Platform – Establish a foundation to quickly and cost-effectively add to your existing solution as your business grows and your needs change.
- Make-to-Order, Make-to-Stock, Assemble-to-Order, and Project-Centric Engineer-to-Order fulfillment methods
- Product configuration to support variable product features and options with seamless integration throughout the sales, manufacturing, procurement, and delivery processes to ensure customer needs are satisfied
- Engineering change management
- Multiple manufacturing planning and execution methods, including projects, discrete orders, repetitive run schedules, and Kanban
- Management of serialized inventory
- Full-feature technical service support with integrated case management, service contracts, dispatching, service parts management, service confirmations, and billing
- Scalable and open technical landscape that enables integration with technology tools (Web, EDI, data collection, mobile devices and other)